Template:InfoboxBarbie and her band The Sensations begin their trip back home to earth as planned. During the trip back to earth, on the space shuttle, they start to play a song called "Rockin Back", and a few seconds later a "time warp" tunnel forms in front of the shuttle. Then they see clocks going backward inside the tunnel, and the shuttle lands on a strange airport. After the landing they meet a Dr. Merrishaw and his daughter Kim, and learn they are in the year 1959. After a performance at Cape Canaveral, Dr. Merrishaw helps Barbie and the Sensations return to their time. Back in the present, they have a big concert, where Barbie is reunited with an adult Kim and meets her daughter Megan.
In order of appearance:
- Rockin Back
- Dressin Up
- Do you wanna dance? (Bobby Freeman cover)
- Here comes my baby (Cat Stevens cover)
- Blue Jean Boy
- Everybody Rocks
- Ending Titles - Barbie and The Rockers Theme Instrumental
Originally released in 1987, "Barbie and the Sensations" employed standard 2-D cel animation.
- Directors: Bernard Deyries and Bill Dubay
- Writers: Bill Dubay, Martha Moran and Barbie creator Ruth Handler.
- Producer: Eric S. Rollman.